Solutions, as soon as we have to go a vm disk to a various container on exactly the same AHV Cluster.
For e.g. : we possibly may desire to move this VM Disk for a container with De-Dupliction Disabled. To relocate a digital machine’s disk to some other container for a passing fancy AHV group, after actions useful content are expected:
Demands for the Move:
- Supply Container ID (where in actuality the vmdisk is found initially)
- Destination Container ID (our target container regarding the exact same group)
- VM Disk(s) UUID (UUID of every disk we must go “acli vm.get ”)
- Power-off the VM
Overview of procedures:
- Determine the vmdisk_uuid of each and every disk that is virtual the VM.
- Ensure that the VM which is why the VMdisk we’re migrating is driven down.
- Make use of the Acropolis Image provider to clone the supply virtual s that are disk( into Image(s) from the target container.
- Connect the disk through the Acropolis Image(s) which created in step three towards the VM. Continue reading